Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Right To Breath!

Realized that nothing you do
Ever gonna stop make me loving you
Everytime you hurt me baby
I know im still in love with u
But why can’t we do this
Without making it hard for me
Just ‘cos you know i’d bleed for you
Why do u have to stand and watch me fall

Chorus:
It’s not easy loving for two everyday
When all you do is let me slip away
I don’t know what’s changed between us
But i can’t shake this feeling inside me
That we can be amazing
I'm Hurting, I'm falling apart
But nothing much i can do, cause,
I don't wanna lose my right to breath
So i’m gonna keep on loving you

Somany words that u scream
But just three words i wanna hear
Nothing else really matters baby
You know i’m still in love with you
And that i always will be
What we have become lately
Can’t hold a candle to the good times we’ve had
So just don’t push me down and watch me fall

Chorus

I remember every kiss
That made my knees weak
Silly things that we did
That made us smile
Just one touch and I still surrender
I’d give in without a fight
Any fool would say it’s not healthy
But healthy won’t do if i ain't got you

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment